Fire!!

A self cleaning oven almost burnt down one of our buildings this morning. A tenant moved out on Monday and turned the oven to self clean.

The function was obviously faulty and did not shut off so for 3 days became increasingly hotter and in the middle of the night the oven caught fire.

Thankfully the smoke detector alerted near by tenants and the fire department got there quickly to breach the door and put out the fire.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Police & Crimes. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s